FluidFlow v3.22 Build 5 - FluidFlow
- Added ability to calculate heat loss in buried pipes.
- Improved calculation consistency for non-Newtonian Casson and Hershel Bulkley fluids.
- Input Inspector now highlights properties that have been edited (i.e., changed from default values).
- All calculation modules are now available for each calculation, but user has a restricted view of results if a calculation module is missing.
- Improved gas mixture physical property prediction. You can now use mole or volume fraction to define a mixture.
- Improved gas calculations with heat transfer. Better integration of heat transfer equations into loss calculations and improve consistency of results.
- New warning added to slurry module if user attempts to input a solids concentration greater than the packed bed voidage.